- Crafted from premium stoneware materials and twice kiln fired ensuring extra strength and durability, Cottage Creek Mom mugs are designed to last for years to come.
- Quality craftsmanship provide dependable reliability for frequent, everyday use; making Cottage Creek Mother mugs the go to mugs in every cabinet.
- Hand dipped in a classic white milk glaze with a glossy black handle, each Mom mug has hand applied designs on both sides that can never come off.
- Every Cottage Creek coffee cup holds 18 ounces of your favorite brew, hot chocolate or tea.
- Each large mug has a curved lip for easy sipping ensuring less spills and drips while the sturdy handle promotes safer grasping and a better fit for any and all hand sizes.
- All Cottage Creek Mom coffee cups have been rigorously tested ensuring them to be microwave and dishwasher safe. Remembering all objects can become hot in a microwave, Cottage Creek cups easily pop in the microwave to quickly warm up any beverage. When done, simply place anywhere in the dishwasher for fast, easy cleanup.
- Cottage Creek Mommy coffee mugs are food safe and lead free creating peace of mind and security.
FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS
- Cottage Creek is a small family business down a dusty dirt road in North Carolina.
- Dad & Daughter team work together to create fun, memorable designs for everyone.
PERFECT GIFT FOR MOMS
- Finding the perfect Mom gift has never been easier.
- Hard to buy for Moms are easily taken care of with Cottage Creek's wide assortment of Mom Mug Collection.
Versatile coffee mug is a snap to clean up. Simply place in the dishwasher and it's done. No fuss, no hand washing needed. Designs are sealed onto the mug to prevent fading making all Cottage Creek mugs completely dishwasher safe.
|I Love My Mom||Mom Definition||Food Label||World's Greatest||Typography|
|Capacity||18 Ounces||18 Ounces||18 Ounces||18 Ounces||18 Ounces|
|Height||5 Inches||5 Inches||5 Inches||5 Inches||5 Inches|
|Occasion||Everyday Use||Everyday Use||Everyday Use||Everyday Use||Everyday Use|
My name is Dannielle and I am Home Grown
Being home grown is more than what's at the local farmer's market. It's about knowing where you come from; where you belong and why you are here. Being home grown means using those deep-rooted values, that have been passed down for generations, to help better the future by remembering the past. And that's exactly what I live my life to do. All my life, I have been a crafter's daughter and a cattleman's granddaughter. My childhood was spent traveling up and down the East Coast doing street fairs and art shows. I've spent all my years designing and crafting art with my dad while returning to the farm to have the cows try to eat my hair while throwing out hay. I belong to my family, to my kids; to raise them right and strong. I'm on this patch of green Earth to bring joy to those I love and to you - through my designs. My artwork helps me spread those home grown seeds of love and there's nothing much better than that.