Indescribable has breathed fresh air into the devotional time I share with my sons. Each day's reading is not only inspired and biblically based but also informative and eye-opening. I'm so grateful for this tool that engages my boys and points them (and me) to the awesome wonder of our great God. Thank you Louie.
- Priscilla Shirer, Author and Bible Teacher (Mom of Jackson, Jerry Jr, and Jude)
Having two little girls of my own, I feel like I know a thing or two about children's books. This book, Indescribable, is so unique and definitely stands out from the rest. The illustrations are outstanding, and the devotions share the wonders of God in such a creative way. I think this is a book that you will come back to over and over with the children in your life.
- Chris Tomlin, Grammy Award winning recording artist, author of Good Good Father children's book. (Father to Ashlyn and Madison)
Indescribable is the perfect companion to bedtime tuck-in's. This book will capture your child's imagination, teach them about science, and expose them to the truths and majesty of their creator!
- Jamie Ivey, Host of The Happy Hour podcast, author of If You Only Knew (Mom to Amos, Cayden, Deacon and Story)
Indescribable is the coolest kids devotional book around! The illustrations are adorable, and I love the way Louie uses the wonders of science and the world around us to open little ones eyes to truths about who God is and how big and "indescribable" is His love for them. I'm buying this one for friends and saving my copy for grandkids :)
- Korie Robertson, Wife of Duck Commander® CEO Willie Robertson, New York Times best-selling author of Strong & Kind, Raising Kids of Character. (Mom to Rebecca, John Luke, Sadie, Bella, Willie and Rowdy)
This book is so original! I don't think I've ever seen a book that leads kids from inspiring scientific facts into devotion and worship. The design itself is stunning, but the content of the book is the real hero. And if you can't take my word for it, take the word of my 7, 8 and 11 year olds, who are currently fighting over who gets to read it first at bedtime!
- Matt Redman, Grammy Award winning recording artist and worship leader, author of the book 10,000 Reasons (Dad to Maisey, Rocco, Noah, Levi and Jackson)
Culture may have forced God and science to part ways, but childlike wonder brings them together again. Louie Giglio's Indescribable invites kids and adults alike to find a new kind of awe for the world around us and in so doing to find a new kind of awe for God too!
- Jay & Katherine Wolf, communicators, artists, and authors of Hope Heals (Parents of James and John)
Indescribable is an absolute must-have for children and adults alike. In each one of these 100 devotions, Louie powerfully takes big scientific facts and ideas and weaves them into daily stories about our astonishing God... Indescribable is an invaluable resource that will engage little minds and grip little hearts with pure Gospel truth each and every day... proving just how indescribably AWESOME our God is.
- Ann Voskamp, NYTimes bestselling author of The Broken Way & One Thousand Gifts